Vegetarian Steak and Ale Pie
- Moving Mountains Foods beef-style strips (4)
- Mushrooms, sliced and fried
- 2 x Oxo meat-free beef-flavour stock cubes
- Knorr mushroom stock pot
- 50ml Newcastle Brown Ale (1)*
- 35g Jus-Rol pastry (7)
- Actifried parsnips
- Actifried Chantenay carrots
- Actifried potatoes
- Tender stem broccoli
How to steps
Pan fry Moving Mountains Foods beef-style strips.
Fry sliced mushrooms.
Add water, Oxo meat-free beef-flavour stock cubes, Knorr mushroom stock pot, and Newcastle Brown Ale to the pan.
Reduce the sauce until thick.
Roll out the Jus-Rol pastry and place it over the top of the pie dish.
Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
Serve with Actifried parsnips, Actifried Chantenay carrots, Actifried potatoes, and tender stem broccoli.