- 3 lasagne sheets
- 1 bag of Naked Glory Tikka strips
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot
- 1 tbsp Sainsbury's Tikka powder
- 1/2 tbsp sweetener
- 1/2 tube tomato puree
- 200ml water
- 6 Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangles
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion salt
- 1/2 tsp Colman's mustard powder
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 40g Sainsbury's grated mozzarella
Soften lasagne sheets in boiling water.
Pan fry Naked Glory Tikka strips with vegetable stock pot, Sainsbury's Tikka powder, sweetener, tomato puree, and water.
Make cheese sauce by mixing Laughing Cow cheese triangles, garlic powder, onion salt, Colman's mustard powder, and cornflour with a little cold water.
Layer lasagne sheets and Tikka mixture, finishing with cheese sauce on top.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then top with grated mozzarella and bake for another 10 minutes until golden and melted.