Vegan Crunchwrap Supreme
- 1 cup homemade vegan queso (recipe on the feed or use store-bought)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 12 oz vegan "ground meat" (e.g., Lightlife)
- 4 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 6 large, 10-inch tortillas
- 6 small, 5-inch tortillas (or two more 10-inch tortillas cut into quarters)
- 1-2 cups tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup grated iceberg lettuce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 avocados, mashed
- Olive oil, for drizzling
If using homemade Cashew Queso, prepare it now. Alternatively, you can use store-bought vegan queso.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt coconut oil. Add vegan "ground meat" and taco seasoning. Cook until browned and combined, about 5 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Place a large tortilla on a work surface. Layer the center with vegan queso, vegan "ground meat", tortilla chips (arranged to form a circle), salsa, chopped tomatoes, lettuce, cilantro, and mashed avocado. Top with a small tortilla and fold the edges of the large tortilla over to close.
Heat a drizzle of olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat. Place the crunchwrap seam side down and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until the exterior is firm and golden brown. Flip and cook the other side until golden. Cut and serve.
Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all the ingredients are used.