Easy Spicy Ginger Miso Ramen
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 8 cups low-sodium Vegetable Broth
- 3 tbsp Miso Paste (preferably from @sprouts or 99 Ranch)
- 2 tbsp Red Miso Paste (available at 99 Ranch)
- 1 tbsp Red Chili Paste (optional)
- 4 tbsp low-sodium Soy Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Shallots, diced
- 12 oz ramen noodles
- 3 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- Vegetables of your choice (e.g., bok choy, mushrooms, red onion)
Turn the pot on medium heat and add toasted sesame oil to sauté ginger, garlic, miso pastes, chili paste, and shallots for 2 minutes.
Add vegetable broth and soy sauce, then turn up the heat to high. Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat to a simmer and add the vegetables.
Cook the vegetables for about 5 minutes (adjust the cooking time based on the vegetables you choose) and then add the noodles. Check the package instructions for the cooking time of ramen noodles, which is usually around 3-5 minutes.
Taste the broth and adjust the seasonings as needed.
Serve the ramen and top with fresh green onions, cilantro, lime, and chili powder.