Vegan Zucchini Rolls with Sunflower Cottage Cheese
- 1 small zucchini
- few tablespoons of sunflower cottage cheese
- a handful of basil leaves;
- a handful of olives
- 1 cup roasted sunflower seeds, soaked overnight in water;
- about 1/4 - 1/3 cup water;
- 1 tsp nutritional yeast flakes (optional to add a yummy cheesey flavour);
- a few drops of lemon juice;
- salt and pepper to taste.
Wash zucchini and cut off the ends
Cut it into thin slices using a knife or kitchen gadgets (mandolin, vegetable peeler). They must be pretty thin because thick straps can break
Each strip spread with cottage cheese and stuff with sliced tomatoes and basil leaves
Wrap them in a roll and secure with a toothpick
Store in a refrigerator
Mix all ingredients and eat until your heart's content!