Raw Hemp Seed Tabouli
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 4 medium yellow vine or Jersey tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons hempseed oil
- 1 tsp of garlic powder or fresh garlic finely chopped/grounded
- 2 freshly squeezed lemons for juice
- Black pepper to taste (optional)
- 1/2 chopped up onion (optional)
- the herbs
- sea salt
How to steps
In a food processor fitted with the “S” blade, process the parsley, mint, onion and sea salt until minced (or hand chop if you have the knife skills!).
Transfer the herbs and salt/pepper/garlic to a large mixing bowl.
Add the tomatoes, hemp seeds, hempseed oil, and lemon juice.
Mix well, and serve.
Stored in an airtight container in the fridge, the tabouli will keep for 2 days