Thai Cabbage Salad (No Oil Added)
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2-3 tablespoons warm water
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (use FG soy sauce or tamari)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or date paste
- 1 tablespoon raw sesame seeds
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 (large) carrot, shredded
- 1 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped/crushed cashews (or other nut sub sunflower for nut allergy)
How to steps
Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
Add more warm water (if too thick of dressing).
Combine salad ingredients.
Pour dressing on top.